Prize Terms & Conditions
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years and above only. Employees and their immediate families of Scenic Group, the promotional Partners, associated companies, and travel agents linked to Scenic and their related corporate bodies are not eligible to enter this promotion.
4. The Promotion commences at 12:01am on Monday 26
April AEST and closes at 5pm AEST on Wednesday 30 June 2021 (‘promotion period’).
5. To enter the promotion, participants must visit scenic.com.au/wondercomp and submit the online entry form during the promotion period and provide Promoter with their contact details, including (but not limited to) name, email address and phone number and agree to sign-up to receive mail and/or email newsletters from Scenic Group. All eligible entries are entered into the competition. Irrespective of the number of users, only one entry per email address is permitted. (‘Eligible entry’).
6. Judging will take place at on Friday 2 July 2021 at Level 15, 56 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000. All eligible entries received during the promotion period will be entered into the competition. Prizes will be allocated at random. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email and announced on scenic.com.au/winners by Monday 5 July 2021.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
8. The Prize includes the above listed prizes from Gemtree Wines, Hoochery Distillery, Hellyers Road and Pyengana Dairy Company valued at up to $160 each. Scenic takes no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
9. The Prize is strictly non-transferable and non-negotiable and may not be replaced or refunded.
10. The Prize cannot be refunded for cash, exchanged or transferred.
11. The Prize includes postage to the winners’ residences within Australia only.
12. If any portion of the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize, or that element of the Prize, for a Prize of similar theme and of equal value.
13. The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of any entrant not claiming the Prize. If the Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further rejudgement, as required, at the same time and place as the original on 01 August 2021. The winner, if any, will be notified by phone and email. Their name will be published on scenic.com.au/winners on 03 August 2021.
15. Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and promotional purposes including social media, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
18. Scenic Tours Pty Ltd, trading as Scenic, collects personal information of entrants for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining the winner). If you are not willing for this to occur, you cannot participate in the promotion.
19. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
20. The Promoter collects information about entrants to include them in the promotion and, where appropriate, to award prizes and may also use the information to assist it in improving its goods and services and to contact entrants, including by electronic communication methods (including email, mail, phone and SMS) in the future, with special offers.
21. By entering this Promotion, entrants' consent to the storage of their entry information on the databases of the Promoter. The Promoter may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services, including contacting entrants via any contact details provided by the entrant without further reference or compensation to the entrant, for an indefinite period or until the entrant opts out from any Partner involved with this Promotion.
23. The Promoter is Scenic Tours Pty Ltd trading as Scenic (ABN 85 002 715 602) Lic. No 2TA 002 633 of Level 15, 56 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.