A popular rich and gooey decadent dessert which if far easier to make than it looks, so why not try your hand at it this Easter for something a little different?
125g dark chocolate
Ready made custard
Berries cut into half
10g crumbled cookies
1. Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a bain-marie, whisk the eggs and sugar together until foamy and fluffy.
2. Combine the melted chocolate and egg mixture, fold in the flour and combine slowly until mixture is incorporated.
3. Transfer to moulds and chill in the fridge until ready to bake.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180° degrees for 7-8 minutes. Allow 2-3 minutes to rest before taking out of the moulds.
5. Sprinkle with the crumbled cookies and berries, and pour the custard over the top.
Recipe by Joerg Linder