Retreat to your private sanctuary for the ultimate rejuvenation, in our opulent Spa Suites.
Ranging in size from 46-50m², our Spa Suites are located on Deck 8 and 9.
Suite names and amenities are the same across both Scenic Eclipse and Scenic Eclipse II, however, both have been thoughtfully curated to suit the cruising experience of these ships.
With a premier location on the higher Decks 8 and 9 and an impressive 46-50sqm in size, our opulent Spa Suites provide the most inviting of ultra-luxury retreats. Featuring a separate sleep zone with a four-poster king-size Scenic Slumber Bed, a lounge area as well as a private verandah, they are the perfect retreat after a day of discovery.
Step into the private sanctuary of your Spa Suite and soak in a steaming bath drawn by your butler. Gaze out over your verandah to the vistas beyond and sip on a glass of Champagne – heaven.
Scenic Eclipse I features the signature double-sized Philippe Starck-designed spa bath, while Scenic Eclipse II offers a luxurious circular spa bath overlooking your verandah. Exclusive to these suites, the baths provide the perfect way to rejuvenate after your day of activities.
There are variations between the Spa Suite configurations on Scenic Eclipse I and II, and these distinctions are subject to the respective ship's specifications and design.
Your private verandah is the perfect place to unwind. Be immersed in the tranquillity of the sea or be the first to catch sight of wildlife and breathtaking landscapes.
• Luxury king-size Scenic Slumber Bed, separate sleeping zone and lounge area with reading chair
• An expansive bathroom with a rectangular spa bath on Scenic Eclipse I and circular spa bath on Scenic Eclipse II
• A steam shower, with oversized head and soothing light therapy
• Dual vanity basins, luxurious amenities and Dyson hairdryer
• Walk-in robe
• A full complimentary mini-bar stocked with wines, Champagnes and spirits personalised to your preference, including illy coffee and specialty teas re-stoked daily.
• Personalised butler service
• Complimentary laundry service~
• Guaranteed dining reservations
• Priority choice of shore excursions
• VIP embarkation and disembarkation
• Advanced Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning system (HVAC) provides 100% fresh air
• The highest sound insulation as per the marine class society Bureau Veritas
Yes, please keep me updated with the latest special offers, travel inspiration, product updates and event invites.