A great, gorgeous kaleidoscope of colour and wonder
Take to the dynamic waterways of South East Asia in style and navigate your way through a tapestry of colour and culture on a Mekong River Cruise.
Cross country borders and see the river banks come to life while indulging in the luxuries of modern day cruising.
Launched in 2016, Scenic Spirit provides an unsurpassed level of luxury.
Providing a boutique and intimate environment with just 34 balcony suites, you’ll enjoy the most personal of service with an almost 1:1 guest-to-staff ratio on every exclusive Mekong River Cruise.
The wonders you will find
Our all-inclusive river cruising delights can also be found on Scenic Spirit; unrivalled amenities including a pool, steam sauna, bar and open-air cinema; the very best in dining, a private butler service, a mini-bar restocked daily, WIFI internet and more.
A journey on Scenic Spirit on a luxury Mekong River Cruise through Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos will transcend all expectations and provide you with striking memories that last a lifetime.
At Scenic, when we say all-inclusive, we don’t mean anything less.
All-inclusive luxury is part of our signature 5-star offering, and one of the key reasons why the Scenic experience is such a refreshing one. On your Mekong River Cruise you can look forward to:
- Luxury suites with private balconies fitted with revolutionary Sun Lounges
- A personal butler for every guest
- All meals, and a choice of dining venues, from a-la-carte to casual dining
- Unlimited complimentary beverages
- A pool deck with swimming pool and bar
- Open-air cinema
- An almost 1:1 guest-to-staff ratio
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Scenic Freechoice – the innovative program that enables you to select the sightseeing, activities and dining experiences that suit you, handpicked to allow for every taste and pace
- Scenic Enrich – a range of unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experiences, expertly planned and exclusive to Scenic guests
- On board entertainment, showcasing the distinctive cultures of the regions you pass through
- In-suite room service
- Wi-Fi internet with streaming to your Mac mini infotainment system via your in-suite TV, enabling you to stay connected in comfort
- Fitness and wellness centre, massage, beauty salon, boutique and library^
- Personal airport transfers regardless of what time you arrive or depart
- All tips, gratuities and porterage
^ Treatments are at an additional cost
Board the Scenic Spirit
Scenic Spirit features luxurious one-bedroom balcony suites throughout, with an almost 1:1 staff-to-guest ratio.
Your time on board will be one of unparalleled intimacy and world-class indulgence. Quite simply, our 5-star ships in South East Asia are living works of art.
Every innovative feature and perfectly designed suite has been carefully considered to ensure we bring you the very best in style and luxury.
A connection between tradition and innovation
With only 68 guests, you'll relish the high-level of service and luxury to be found on board.
The ship features a resort-style pool and open-air cinema, the sort of facilities you would expect to find in a world-class hotel.
The quiet libraries, beauty salons and tranquil wellness centre offer a range of places to escape for a little privacy – or even an indulgent treatment.
For added convenience, all guests will enjoy access to complimentary laundry facilities on board.
Experience the luxury on a Mekong River Cruise in 2017.
Luxurious suites for your journey on the Mekong
We don’t want you to miss a minute of the exotic scenery that surrounds our ships as you cruise the waterways of South East Asia.
Every suite on our 5-star ships offers a private balcony, and a river view for every guest.
At the gentle press of a button, glass smoothly glides and your balcony seamlessly converts into our exclusive Scenic Sun Lounge, allowing you to enjoy the luxury of extra space as well as the unfolding landscape on your Mekong River Cruise.
- Royal Panorama Suite - 80m2/861ft2
- Grand Deluxe Suite - 40m2/430ft2
- Deluxe Suite - 32m2/344ft2
We know you’ve earned your holiday and we want you to pamper yourself, not just once but as a matter of course.
Downy pillows, Egyptian cotton sheets, plush bathrobes and complimentary shoeshine serve to enhance the ambiance of an opulent 5-star hotel.