WONDER MAGAZINE, ISSUE 2 2019 GAME OF SKILL PRIZE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate family members.
3. To enter, entrants must have answered the question (in Issue two 2019 of Wonder Magazine on page 51) and submitted their entry via post or email. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, potentially insulting or inflammatory language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia. Delivery of each prize is to an Australian address only.
6. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
7. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
8. Prize includes three (3) board games, National Geographic Monopoly valued at AU$70 each. Each entrant is eligible to win one (1) prize. The prize includes delivery of one board game to the winner’s nominated address.
9. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
10. Promotion commences 22 July 2019. Entries close 5:00 pm 30 September 2019.
11. The Promoter is Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours, 25 Watt Street, Newcastle NSW 2300 ABN 85 002 715 602.
12. All entries become the property of the promoter and Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours. The promoter may use the entrant's names and entries for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
13. Entries will be judged at Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours Sydney office on 1 October 2019 and the winners’ names will be published on Scenic’s Facebook page within 30 days of the winner being chosen.
14. The winners will be notified by email or phone within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
15. If Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the winner being chosen and every effort has been made to contact them with the information provided by the entrant, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours will then award the prize to another valid entrant.
16. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.