Caribbean cruises – from the sultry to the sensational
Water so pristine it resembles glass, balmy temperatures and a relaxed pace.
It’s no wonder so many of the world’s great cocktails originated in this part of the world – you simply need to celebrate being alive in the temperate Caribbean. Order up your favourite drink from your Scenic Eclipse butler, then sit back and enjoy being on one of the world’s great Caribbean cruises through one of the most spectacular places on Earth.
This is your chance to explore a region of great natural beauty that prides itself on its rich cultural history, to go further and dream bigger and to do it in all-inclusive luxury on board the World’s First Discovery Yacht, Scenic Eclipse.
Explore the spectacular underwater world of the tiny key of Cayo Largo in our submarine or discovered the secrets behind the eponymous Cuban cigar during a visit to a cigar factory in Havana. Our Caribbean cruises will eclipse all expectations.
Excursions and experiences
What kinds of shore excursions will you experience on our Caribbean cruises?
Your time on Scenic Eclipse includes shore excursions galore each day throughout the Caribbean. Our Discovery Team will offer a range of activities, lectures and moments to treasure that offer a new insight into the breadth and depth of the destination. Additionally you can take this to a new level entirely on our submarine and helicopters.
Explore Havana on an e-bike, visit the Maria La Gorda Biosphere and get to know the curious Cuban rock iguana or let us unveil the Caribbean’s best kept secret, the collection of untouched islands off the coast of Colombia that offer some of the best diving and snorkelling sites in the world. The choice is yours.
Submarine and helicopters
Scenic Eclipse comes equipped with two helicopters and a submarine.
These wonders of the modern world will let you soar above and dive below to see things most tourists don’t, experience moments others only dream of.
Discover tropical marine life in a coral bed, fly above jungles and ancient cities.
On our Caribbean cruises unlimited wonder comes as standard.
Jamaica is a fascinating mix of cultures, history and a dedication to living life at an easy pace.
Spend time snorkelling around its incredible reefs or visit the historically iconic St Ann’s Bay, the site of Christopher Columbus’ landing.
Best seat in town
While other guests relax on board Scenic Eclipse, you may want to take a submarine trip into the crystalline waters to view marine life and incredible coral cays – it really is the best seat in town.
The point on the map where luxury meets discovery
Scenic Eclipse sets the standard in ocean cruising in terms of technology, size and luxury. State-of-the-art safety features allow us to unlock destinations others can only dream of.
Designed to deliver the ultimate experience of a lifetime for only 200 guests in Antarctic and South Georgia Island, Scenic Eclipse takes ocean cruising to a whole new level – marrying luxury, discovery and safety, and giving guests the opportunity to explore above and beyond what was previously imaginable.
- 100% verandah suites
- Unlimited complimentary beverages including mini-bar replenished daily
- All meals on board and Late night menu
- In-suite room service
- Choice of six dining options – from casual fare to fine dining
- Butler service for every guest
- Cocktails to your room
- Expert-led shore excursions
- Zodiac, kayak and snorkelling adventures
- e-bikes in the Falkland Islands
- On board entertainment and lectures
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet
- Complimentary self-service guest laundry
- Personalised airport transfers
- All tipping, gratuities and porterage
From the moment you step on board, your every wish is granted on Scenic Eclipse.
Your suite will boast elegant lounge areas, oversized bathrooms and the most luxurious of bed linen and comfort. Stocked with lavish toiletries and all the amenities you would expect from a 5-star hotel, your suite includes a complimentary mini bar that is restocked every day.
Individually selected, elegant furnishings, HDTV, climate control a pillow menu, nightly turn down service, safe for your valuables, WiFi internet throughout and in-suite dining will all enhance your experience on board.
And then there’s your private verandah. A place to watch the world cruise by, observe marine life, marvel at fascinating landscapes, enjoy meals, it will become a favourite place during your cruise.
- All suites feature a verandah.
- Verandah Suite: 66 suites at 32 sqm
- Deluxe Verandah Suite: 29 suites at 38sqm
- Spa Suite: 14 suites at 48sqm
- Panorama Suite: two suites at 56sqm
- Grand Panorama Suite: one suite at 100sqm, including a terrace of 43sqm
- Owner’s Penthouse: two suites at 185sqm, including a terrace of 65sqm
- Two-bedroom Owner’s Suite: one suite at 233sqm, including a terrace of 65sqm
The difference is Scenic
A region of incredible historical significance, unearth tales of pirates in the Cayman Islands or stand in the place where Christopher Columbus first set foot on Jamaica.
Explore the 13 kilometres of plazas and cobblestone streets that make up the World Heritage-listed Old Town of Cartagena, Colombia. You’ll be spoilt for choice.
Our Caribbean cruises are taken to a whole new level thanks to the all-inclusive Scenic Eclipse.
Featuring sumptuous verandah suites, equipped with the finest amenities, a range of indoor and outdoor lounge areas, gourmet dining and beverages and a host of activities and experiences to enrich your time on board. It is akin to staying in the world’s best hotels, with the added bonus of the chance to travel to one of the most extraordinary destinations on this planet.
The ultimate ocean cruising experience includes:
- Six on board dining options
- Contemporary French Fine Dining – capacity 44
- Pan-Asian restaurant – capacity 100
- Italian and steak restaurant – capacity 100
- Al fresco indoor/outdoor restaurant – capacity 125
- Ocean Café and Lounge – capacity approx. 40
- In-room dining and room service
- Personal service with an almost 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Two seven-seat helicopters
- One seven-seat submarine
- 12 custom-built Zodiacs
- e-bikes and kayaks
- Snorkelling and scuba equipment
- Internal mud room (change room)
- Marine platform
- A remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROV) with camera
- Spa sanctuary
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- Gym, yoga and pilates studio
- 240 seat theatre
- Experienced Scenic Cruise Director
- Experienced Discovery Team all year round